Limited Edition 10th Anniversary 1:3rd Scale Bust
PLEASE NOTE:. THE REMAINING 20 PIECES WILL GO ON SALE AT EXACTLY 11:37AM ON SUNDAY 19TH DECEMBER, 2021.
READY FOR DISPATCH LATE JAN/EARLY FEB 2022.
Better late than never… after a catalogue of delays beyond our control, our most ambitious piece of merchandise is finally here!
The first batch of 30 have already shipped, leaving the remaining 20 up for pre-order.
The bust was originally commissioned in summer 2020 to mark the 10th anniversary of Frank/Chris’s death and is based on the ‘cartoon’ version of Frank. It’s an ace and top 3D interpretation of a 2D image!
Hand-made in every respect and cast in best quality, solid polyurethane resin, these busts are heavy! Equivalent in weight to a small bag of potatoes!
Sculpted and cast by renowned Sci-Fi modeller, Andy Preston. Painted by ceramic artist, Julie Allen.
• Limited edition of 50 (with corresponding numbers on the bust and on the box)
• Hand-sculpted, hand-poured and hand-painted here in the UK… NOT factory produced overseas.
• Phased release, 30 in time for Xmas with the remainder in early 2022.
• Dimensions: Height 150mm x Width 180mm x Depth 110mm. Weight 1.3kg. (comprised of 3 solid-cast components : head, shoulders and plinth)
IMPORTANT! Please read before ordering !
1. This is a strictly limited item and only ONE PER CUSTOMER will be sold. We have no control over what happens to these busts once purchased but we are trying to ensure that the fans are able to purchase them without resorting to paying inflated prices on the secondary market.
2. This particular item is both heavy and fragile. Therefore, we cannot combine postage with any other items purchased. To ensure the safest possible journey, they will be shipped as a ‘stand alone’ item with our specified and trusted courier service, UPS.
3. Sorry, due to the high cost of shipping and prohibitive Brexit legislation on export goods, we cannot ship this item overseas.
4. As each figure is hand painted, there are very slight variations between each piece. No two are exactly alike. The box shown was a prototype. Actual box is 'Presentation-style' without need to remove packing tape to open.